CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Randoms

- i like my job at the sports store in harvard sq. the people i work with are great and we laugh a lot. since being there i have sold clothes to a man dressed as a woman (yes: skirt, long hair curled, high heels- no make-up), fitted a backpack to a member of the royal family, been involved in a fire alarm emergency, saw a guy steal some stuff and there was nothing to be done about it and started a small crush on a cute dude i work with that won't be eternally fruitful so i have to stay away.

- i also love my job at wheelock. i work with some of the most phenomenal people i have ever met. a good friend of mine heard that i was poor and slipped me $20 to "go play with." i tried to give it back and when she refused i started to cry- i am so taken care of and i feel so blessed. i also learned how to print tickets for each show and now i feel like a big girl! this really is going to be fun.

- i had my first meeting last wed. about the public schools program. i am so very excited about being involved with this. we will have our first meeting with all of the teachers in a few weeks. again, i am working with some amazing people. i can't wait to see what's in store.

- the stress of my life has been manifesting itself in the strangest ways lately. a) i have been having a lot of random dreams about my ex-fiance lately- totally weird. b) i started crying at church for no reason on sunday and when i would finally get composed and i would try to talk to someone- the tears would well up again... totally embarrassing. c) my heart has been palpitating all day today- freaky deaky!

- i found out that i can get my driver's license back today. at least for the time being. the lady on the phone told me that i can go get it and then my court date will be in like 3 months or something and may get taken away again. but YAY for me- some good news at last! in other news, i am still planning on selling my car so i am trying to mentally gear up to ride my bike and walk in the winter... i'm sure there will be more to come regarding these details.

- my parents called to tell me that a "care-package" is on its way. i hung up the phone and began to cry... AGAIN! dude, i am crying a lot these days. anyway- i have amazing parents too. shout out to a mom and a dad who have always taken care of me! i love you guys.

2 comments:

The Dean's said...

I love you pegs... The life you are living is GREAT and the memories you will have...

ju said...

it's ok to cry dear. i love you all the more for it and you are freaking amazing to be able to handle the enormous life changes you have had recently. my prayers are with you always.

also, let's get some cherry pies and slurpees one of these days, ok?