CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

WHEELOCK I SING YOUR PRAISE

so i am sitting here in the midst of chaos and confusion- we have a 7:30 pm performance tonight- and i am looking all around at the various people that walk through my door. the big cheese, my boss, friendly kay, jane, wss (plural), tech guy, ed director, occasionally the dog named haas, stage manager, maintenance man... they all are filled with their wonderful selves and it makes me smile- getting to know them.

i am lucky to be loved, supported and cared for in this wonderful "family" environment.

not only do they put on amazing theater- which all of you in the area HAVE to come and see "to kill a mockingbird" but they are truly amazing people in and of themselves... and you don't always find that in this biz.

so cheers to you my wheelock family.

0 comments: