CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I NEED MY FRHITNEY

okay so here i go again-- two more auditions in the next two weeks.

Audition #1- Chess at Turtle Lane Playhouse
Audition #2- Summer Season at the Publick Outdoor Theater

lately, i have been thinking about my good luck charm-- my sister whitney (or FRHITNEY as i call her). when i was younger and doing theater, frhit would always accompany me to my auditions- and i have always said that it was because of her that i made every show i auditioned for.

so here i am- all the way out in lonely boston, far far away from my cripply and i haven't made a single show! okay i have only auditioned for 3 so far, but even still- if fhritney had been there i would have made all 3-- i just know it!

so i have had to learn the art of rejection- learn how to pick my own self up, dust off my very own britches and get right back out there. so here i go!

i still wish frhitney were here though!

0 comments: