CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Little Help From My Friends

i had dinner tonight with a friend of mine who is a very well-known individual. although she has been in the national and international spotlight before, she is the most genuine, kind person you'd meet.

this friend has been so very ready to be a cheerleader for me as i embark on my crazy journey to reach my goals. i can't tell you how grateful i am for her support.

one of the last things she said to me before i left her house was:

"peggy, i can just tell that you will be great at this... you can just tell that you have something in your life that you need to do... it's just such a strong feeling. there's something you were meant to do."

as she said this i was reminded of several blessings i have been given over the past two years of my life. the feeling struck me again and i felt this strange sort of power- like what i am trying to accomplish is actually a reality for me... it's within my grasp... it's real.

is it even possible to be afraid that the things you've always hoped for will actually come true? why would i be afraid of that?

but dudes- i AM going to make this happen. just wait and see.

1 comments:

K. Marie Criddle said...

Honest to all, I have crazy amounts of faith in the beauty and majesty of she that is the Peggy.