CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Could Be... Who Knows

there's something due, any day
i will know right away
soon as it shows

it may come cannonballing right through the sky
gleam in its eye
bright as a rose
who knows
+++

not to be cryptic... well okay... yes to be cryptic for the sake of keeping things on the DL for a while-- i will say the following statement and leave it at that.

being burnt has finally led me to the fire under my butt that is urging me forward. i now have the quickness in my step and the confidence that i have needed all along. so change is on its way and all of my lovely blog-land friends will know what that is soon... hopefully sooner rather than later.

1 comments:

ju said...

why the H is your gchat broken?!?!

i love you.